EvenFlow Yoga Fall 2017 200 Hour Teacher Training :: Registration Open!
At EvenFlow Yoga, our teacher training program is unique in that we are faithfully steeped in traditional yoga principles, yet maintain a modern approach to sequencing, creativity, and anatomical integrity of the asana practice. We have three goals for our committed trainees: 1. To develop a personal/spiritual experience 2. To deeply understand the history and theory of yoga 3. To become sound, authentic yoga teachers.
These goals take work, dedication, and practice. Our program will offer you a process whereby you can unveil your true voice and self, so that teaching yoga becomes a vocation of love and service. And, if your intention is not to teach yoga, our process will enhance the relationship you have with yourself and others.
The yoga practice begs us to remain in the present moment, be adaptable to our ever-changing lives, and sustain awareness around our unwavering souls. The yoga practice paired with our process at EvenFlow Yoga will guide you to access your fullest potential.
EvenFlow’s training is a six month program that consists of ten weekend intensives and individual meetings that fulfill all the requirements of the 200 Hour Yoga Alliance 200 Certification and beyond. Our next session begins in September 2017 and runs unit February 2018.
The cost is $3,500. A $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot. Final payments in full are due September 8, 2017. No exceptions. Thank you!
Please contact Christian for payment options and to reserve your space: 908.461.2666 or email@example.com
Syllabus & Dates
- September 8th-10th : Christian Valeriani- Introduction, Philosophy & Practice Teach
- September 29th-October 1st : Kari Harendorf- Anatomy & Physiology
- October 13th-15th : Christian Valeriani- Developing Your Teaching Eyes & Voice
- November 3th-5th : Allison Sobel- Meditation & Energy
- November 17th-19th : Christian Valeriani- Building Yoga Sequences
- December 8th-10th : Melanie O’Donnell – Adjustments in Asana
- January 5th-7th : April Puciata: Chakras & Subtle Bodies
- January 26th-28th : Kari Hardendorf- Anatomy & Physiology
- February 9th-11th : Christian Valeriani & Jennifer Scamorza- Practice Teaching & Ayurveda
- February 23th-25th : Christian Valeriani- Final Sequences & Graduation